Kitchen fire leads to evacuation at MO Hotel

CLAYTON, MO (KTVI)– The Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel was evacuated late Thursday afternoon after a kitchen fire.

One guest, staying on the 8th floor described hearing the fire alarm and leaving the hotel to see smoke billowing from the alleyway.

Firefighters extinguished the fire while police officers redirected traffic.

Hotel guests waited on the sidewalk outside for firefighters to give the all clear to return to their rooms.

via Kitchen fire leads to evacuation at Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel | FOX2now.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *