Industrial warehouse fire caused by welder spark

A spark from a welder started a blaze in an industrial warehouse on Brookside Boulevard Sunday evening, said fire officials.Around 6:30 p.m., fire crews responded to a call in the 2,100 block of Brookside Boulevard. The fire had extended from wood pallets to the walls and ceiling.Damages are estimated at $25,000. There were no injuries. Fire crews continue to investigate.

via Industrial warehouse fire caused by welder spark: fire crews | CTV Winnipeg News.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *